FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PRESCRIPTIONS
Compounded medications are custom made medicines that meet the specific and individual needs of each patient.
Medications can be compounded to provide an alternative dose, mask a bitter taste, and/or provide a different methods of administering medicines to ensure patients consume the full dose prescribed.
Compounded medications can be made for a variety of different medical needs including:
- Women's Health
- Sports Medicine
- Plastic surgery/Laser therapy
- Pain Management
- Podiatry ... and much more!
Our compounding staff can prepare:
- Unique dosage forms containing the best dose of medication for each individual.
- Medications in dosage forms that are not commercially available, such as:
- trans-dermal gels,
- "chewies", and
- Medications that do not have excipients such as dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol.
- Combinations of compatible medications into a single dosage form for easier administration and improved compliance.
- Medications strengths that are not commercially available.
If you are a physician who is interested in learning about how your patients can benefit from compounded medication or how compounded medications can enhance your practice, please contact us at 408-227-1098 or 844-448-2291.
Safeway Compounding Pharmacy San Jose, Ca (p):408-227-1098; (f):408-227-1206; Toll Free: 844-448-2291 email@example.com
© Copyright 2013 Safeway Compounding Pharmacy. All rights reserved.
Safeway Compounding Pharmacy only dispenses and ships prescription drugs to the following states in which they are licensed to practice: CA, CO, HI, IL, MO, NV, RI, UT, WA WI, WY. Safeway Compounding Pharmacy does not currently dispense or ship prescription drugs to any other states.
Safeway Compounding Pharmacy only compounds and dispenses prescription drug products to patients upon receipt of a valid, patient-specific prescription.